Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

If the same page is to be found, lets get on that plz.

I've been intending to make another picture of girl #1 for a few days now.  There is hesitation and reservation about continuing on this path.  I'm not entirely sure the exact cause(s) of this.

For example, I had intense dreams before getting up this morning, then again during an early nap.  These wiped out a bit of my energy before I even joined the waking world.

As far as counting goes, I've done it before, as some of you may recall.  At this point, I've counted girl #1 who happens to be from Romania.  [Before] her, there is a girl from Siberia who entered my numbers game, who I had intended to draw at least one picture of at some point in this new blogging go around.

But there is a third girl, that I would not have counted, as she seems even out of the scope of my crazy number schemes, but nonetheless, she has entered my equation.  She essentially would make girls #1 and #2 null and void, unless she wanted them to be still counted.  My whole plan was to end up with just one girl.  Hence the whole number series I have built my path upon being a series of reductive counting, ending at just 1.

Therefore, I would still like to draw more pictures of girl #1, and at least one picture of girl #2, being the Siberian girl.  Or at least last i knew, that's where she considered home.  It sounds odd saying the pictures I want to draw now are in a vane of paying tribute or respects.  But those are my thoughts about the pictures I would like to continue with at this point.

So, having made an attempt to find the same page for us to move forward from here:  now I would like to focus my energies on becoming part of the blogging community once again, and bring more artwork into this blog.

Thanks for your time.  I do look forward to following your blogs, and I think I shall start doing that today.  Hope morning coffee is still an option, cuz I've some experience with that.  And hopefully my dream computer will have no qualms with 100 tabs in firefox if it gets to that point again  :P

Alrighty then,

~peace~

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar