Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Test expansion on FB


Hey,
this time's it's just quick technical announcement.

A while back I've noticed quite a lot of blogs I follow started moving on social platforms: facebook, instagram etc.
I like blogger a lot but looks like the times simple change and people are often interested in getting stuff from a single site, than skipping links. My guess only, that is...

To face the reality (and readers demands) last week I started blog on facebook:
it's rather empty at the moment but I think it's gonna be mirror of the blogger.
That's the idea, never before done anything similar.

So on the right panel there's new "Facebook thingy" button if you care to click it and give a like and from the next post (about oldie Warzone...) stuff should also appear there.

Over and out.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar