Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fat Bottom Tree






I really think our tree this year looks like a giant Hershey Kiss.

Although it was suggested we decorate the tree in a silvery fashion this year I did choose to go traditional.

There is only about half the ornaments that we usually have, thank you Hurricane Irene, but I tried to space them out nicely. 


We already have a few new replacements but I don't have a tree topper yet.

We used to have a country-ish looking angel. I will just have to wait to find just the right topper to replace her.




While visiting another blog today, Older Mommy Still Yummy, I learned about the Nativity Tray. It's such a nice touch to all the other Christmas traditions.

I'm not a religious person but its basically remembering young children and fuzzy creatures during this giving season.

I left Monica, the author of this blog, a note and she wrote back letting me know that she has started a LINKY for bloggers to show off their decorated trees to each other.

No rules. It's just for fun.


Anyone else not even started their shopping yet or is that just me?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar