Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I'm tired of pix that aren't colour accurate.....

I'm going to start looking for a new camera...one more colour accurate and with good macro (as I just don't have time to crop and edit pix...as you can see from my postings!)

Case in point: This is OPI Koala Bear-y...it photos reddish...but is really a deep hot pinkish colour....



As I'm such a fan of pinks...probably my favourite mani colour...so this is great for fall....



Stamped using Konad IP m56 with konad black special polish and a couple of stones...just to add a little pizzazz!



Now that our daytime light is limited as well as not too many sunny days, I also need to hunt down some new lighting sources....will have busy weekend trying to find these...but an excuse to shop none the less!




Have a great weekend and thanks for looking!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar