Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Paris Fashion Week Fall Winter 14.15: Review #1

  -Anthony Vaccarello:


When I saw the first looks of the show I thought I was looking at the wrong show, but then the slutty outfits made their appearance and I knew everything was fine.
And I don't know what else I can say. I don't like him as a designer (and I probably never will), but that first half of the show had some decent outfits. The rest was his usual mess.
















Cuando vi los primeros pases pensé que estaba mirando el desfile equivocado, pero cuando aparecieron los pases de pilingui supe que todo estaba en orden.
Y no se que más decir. No me gusta como diseñador ( y no creo que me guste nunca), pero esos primeros pases fueron decentes. El resto fue tan malo como de costumbre.




  -Christophe Lemaire:


I was never a crazy Lemaire fan, but I'm slowly falling in love with his work.
I absolutely adore his classic style. I don't really think I need to explain why, since the clothes speak for themselves. I can't wait to see his collection for Hermès.

















Nunca fui una gran fan de Lemaire, pero poco a poco me estoy enamorando de su trabajo.
Adoro totalmente ese estilo clásico que tiene. No creo que tenga que explicar mis razones, ya que la ropa habla por si sola. Que ganas de ver su colección para Hermès.




  -Dries Van Noten:


I need those clothes in my life, I really do. I love DVN's style so much. It won't work for other designers, but it's perfect for this brand.
The colours, the prints,...I can't get enough of them. I could spend hours staring at them.
The collection is perfect for winter, even if there is a big amount of colour.
























Necesito esta ropa en mi vida, de verdad. Me encanta el estilo de DVN. No funcionaría para otros diseñadores, pero es perfecto para esta marca.
Los colores, los estampados...quiero más. Podría pasar horas mirando todo.
La colección es perfecta para el invierno, pese a que haya tanto colorido.



  -Rochas:


I hate those gloves, and they distract me. It looks like the models are going to do the dishes after the show.
So, after trying to focus, I'm telling you my opinion on the clothes. I like this collection better than last season's, but I feel it's not very original. I get LV, Prada, Valentino...vibes when I look at the outfits. They don't scream Rochas or Dell'acqua, and they don't have anything that could make them special among others.
















Odio estos guantes, y me distraen. Parece que las modelos vayan a fregar los platos después del desfile.
Así que, después de intentar centrarme, os diré mi opinión sobre la ropa. Me gusta esta colección más que la de la temporada pasada, pero no es muy original. Me acuerdo de LV, Prada, Valentino,...cuando veo los pases. No veo Rochas o Dell'acqua en ellos, ni tienen nada que los haga especiales sobre otros.




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar