Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Behind the scenes look at the shoot on Wednesday!

 So Wednesday saw us return to the hair dressing salon. I spoke about this salon earlier in the year when we were there exploring.  It's a salon above Vidal Sassoon that has been closed for ten years. Its dirty, dusty and a bit weird up there! I loved it.

We decided that we had to do a shoot up there. HAD TO. I grabbed some equally twisted individuals and got into it.
 Our theme was twisted hair dresser goes pyscho and offers free haircuts to women. I really enjoyed it. I love a good sick shoot!
 The gear of two models, one make up artist and a photographer! hahahaha! Bit of a mess right!??!


 Would not like a haircut with those shears!!! hahahaha


 I cannot wait to see the video we shot as well as the film. I actually can't wait. I'm relatively new to SPFX so this is going to be so cool.

Sneaky peek at the end effect of Kim strapped into the chair of doom! I will post the photos as soon as they are available!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar