Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NEW VIDEO: Lil Durk's "My Beyoncé" Feat. Dej Loaf!

Lil' Durk just released the official music video for his previously released "My Beyoncé" single which features his real-life love interest rapper Dej Loaf!    Lil' Durk also recently released his new 300 Days, 300 Nights mixtape!  The new 19-track collaborative album was hosted by Don Cannon & DJ Bandz!  The rapper also recently released his collaborative "My Beyoncé" single Feat. Dej Loaf!  The rapper previously released the remix for his "Like Me" single featuring Lil' Wayne, Fetty Wap & Jeremih!  The single was produced by Vinyl and Boi-1da!   "Like Me" if lifted from Lil' Durks upcoming debut studio album titled Remember My Name which was released back on June 2nd!   The artist previously released several mixtapes Signed To The Streets 2 (July, 2014), Coke Boys 4 w/Coke Boys (January, 2014), Signed To The Streets (October, 2013),  Life Ain't No Joke (October, 2012),  I'm Still A Hitta (April, 2012) and I'm A Hitta (August, 2011)!

Watch Lil' Durk's "My Beyoncé" music video feat. Dej Loaf!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner












#LilDurk #MyBeyoncé #DejLoaf  #newmusicvideo #300Days300Nights #newmixtapealbum #LikeMe #newsingle #Jeremih #Lil'Wayne #FettyWap #newremix #newmusicvideo #RememberMyName #Hip-Hop #rappers #buzzfeed #musicartists
 



http://www.rap-up.com/2016/01/11/video-lil-durk-dej-loaf-my-beyonce/

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar