Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Winter Neutrals


Hi guys! I just have a few things to note before we jump into the post. I'm ending Blogmas early because I ran out of holiday posts that had substance. I could throw together a Christmas playlist or something easy like that but there's no substance to it. I don't wanna half-ass putting a post together just to be putting one together. So Blogmas ends with 8 good quality posts. You can catch up on all of them here. I hope you guys understand and don't hate me for not getting 12 done. But the 8 are really good ones so they make up for the lack of the rest. :) 

Second thing to note, this was a look I shot awhile back and kinda forgot I had, thus my long hair (took a lot for me not to cry looking at these photos because I miss my hair!). 

Anyways enough of me and let's get to the outfit!


                                                          


I love my white jeans and still wanted to wear them well into the winter season. So how do you style them? With all neutrals of course! 












Sunglasses: Old Navy (similar here)// Sweater: Walmart // Necklace: BaubleBar// Jeans: Target (similar here)// Flats: Charlotte Russe (black here)// Bag: Kate Spade//




|Thanks Journey for the photos.|



This sweater is amazing. It's soft, comfy, warm, long enough to wear with leggings, comes in a tooon of different colors and is under $10. Yep you read that right, UNDER $10, well $9.88 to be exact. And you'll never guess where it's from, Walmart. Yep you also read that right, Walmart. Recently they've been on point with their fashion. I've picked up two sweaters and two button ups from there that are adorably cute. Keep it up Walmart. And the second shining star of this outfit are these flats, which I failed to take a picture of during the shoot so that's why there's a random photo of them. They're dupes for the Valentino Rockstuds but for like a fraction of the cost! SCORE!  So the main stars of the outfit will cost you under $30. Can't beat it! 


How do you wear white jeans in the winter? Leave me a comment or send me a photo! I'd love to get some more inspiration! :)






post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar