Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Rick Ross Said He Told Meek Mill Not to Trust Nicki Minaj







On the first song (Apple of My Eye) off his newly released album (Rather You Than Me), Rick Ross raps- "I told Meek I wouldn't trust Nicki, instead of beefing with your dog you just give him some distanceWe all make mistakes, lets not be to specific." Ross was talking about the beef between Meek Mill and Drake here. Apparently, the whole beef was caused in some way by Nicki Minaj. Maybe something she said. I guess that's what Rick Ross is referring to when he says he told Meek not to trust Nicki Minaj.





Well, Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj's relationship is over now, so I guess Nicki really couldn't be trusted. Cos immediately she broke up with Meek, she went and took a picture with his enemy, Drake, and posted it on social media. 


Below is the song on where Rick Ross said he told Meek Mill not to trust Nicki Minaj. 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar